Weather.admin.niu.edu update

After consultation with UNIDATA and others on this list, I can
definitively say that the problems I am seeing with Redhat 7.2 are not
just me. It is, in fact, an operating system-wide problem that started
with Redhat 7.1 and got worse with 7.2.

I have trouble tickets open with Redhat, so they know about it and are
working on a solution. Interestingly, my single-CPU weather3.admin.niu.edu
has been just fine. Maybe this primarily/only affects dual CPU machines?
In any case, if you use weather.admin.niu.edu as your primary, please fail
over to weather3.admin.niu.edu until a fix can be found. Thank you and
sorry for all the inconvenience.

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: