Re: Re: Please add to allow

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Christopher Herbster wrote:

> I guess this is a good time to find a failover site for us here at ERAU!  (-:
>  or is that )-: ?
>
> Any takers?  Suggestions?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Chris Herbster

Chris,

Right now our T3 is near saturation, so right now, I couldn't get data to
you on time (or guarantee it, anyway). Did you find another backup? Sorry
I haven't been able to respond...

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: