Re: NMC3 Feed

BTW, anyone can check out the ldm logs for the ldm running on
sokes.meter.ou.edu by pointing their browser at the following:

http://stokes..metr.ou.edu

There is also a link to OU SoM ldm/etc as well for anyone wanting a
look at our config files. Not that they are any great things to look
at :-)

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, Jared P Bostic wrote:

> > Remember that we are getting our nids feed from our local NOAA-port
> > which is operated by the Oklahoma Climate Survey. They may have had
> > troubles, but from what I can tell, data was coming in.
>

> I checked our server that saves the feed after it splits off to go
> to stokes (Mark L.).  From a cursory glance at the file ctimes, it
> looks like we were getting NIDS files during the 0250 - 1500 Z time
> frame.  Mark's guess at network problems may be right.
>
> Jared Bostic
> OCS/Mesonet Operations

  Dr. Mark J. Laufersweiler     |
  School of Meteorology         |     Those who give up essential
  University of Oklahoma        |   liberties for temporary safety
  laufers@xxxxxx                | deserve neither liberty nor safety.
  (405) 325-6032                |             - Benjamin Franklin
  (405) 325-7689  (fax)         |

  • Search the ldm-users archives: