Weather2.admin.niu.edu upgrade postponed until tomorrow...

Sorry, bad weather here kept me from writing a message. Will try again
tomorrow to fix the video card on weather2.admin.niu.edu. Also, COD is
going down to upgrade their Internet connection between 10PM-2AM CT
this evening, so I switched over to flood.atmos.uiuc.edu for the night.

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: