Re: LSU IDD service restored

> IDD operation is restored at LSU.
>
> Don't know why two independent systems simultaneously failed to process
> the ingestion of data, but deleting and remaking the LDM product queues
> on each machine has restored normal operation.

Weird. Weather2.admin.niu.edu's LDM did the same thing, and I had 5.2 (not
5.1.2) on it. In any case, this happened just after I left for an
out-of-town meeting, and I logged in at 4Z to make sure all was well.
Sigh. Sorry, downstream sites.

Also...a quick reminder to all...Thursday, most models will not be run for
the 12Z cycle, simulating a catastrophic failure at NCEP.

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: