Re: NOAAPORT NIDS data gone?

Yes, we are getting hardly any NNEXRAD or DDPLUS data on our NOAAPORT
dish.

 Jeff Masters (jmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)                               (  )
 Chief Meteorologist                              /\ Home of the       (    )
 The Weather Underground, Inc.               /\  /  \  /\       /\    (      )
 300 N. Fifth Ave #240                      /  \/    \/  \ /\  /  \    ------
 Ann Arbor, MI 48104                 ______/              /  \/    \_   \\\\\
 734-994-8824                                   Weather Underground      \`\`\
                                            http://www.wunderground.com

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002, Robert Mullenax wrote:

> We have hardly gotten any NIDS data over our SDI box in the last hour.
> Anyone
> else seeing this problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Robert