Weather3.admin.niu.edu down, use weather2.admin.niu.edu

Although weather3 is just a backup...please use my primary data feed
machine weather2.admin.niu.edu if you happen to be doing so. Let's just
say that the CDROM drive opens and closes the door by itself, after a
faulty install of a program. I have to reload the OS. And I am convinced
that the CDROM drive is possessed. ;-)

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: