Aeolus Going Down

Our computer room has had an air conditioning unit failure. They want me to shutdown aeolus.ucsd.edu until the A/C can be repaired (hopefully today). They've allowed me a 30 minute warning period.

If you feed from aeolus, failover to your alternate as soon as possible. Aeolus will go down NLT 1700Z today. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Larry

-----===(* Climate's what we expect, but weather's what we get. *)===----- Larry Riddle : Climate Research Division : Scripps Institution of Oceanography
      University of California, San Diego : La Jolla, California  92093-0224
      Phone: (858) 534-1869 : Fax: (858) 534-8561 : E-Mail: lriddle@xxxxxxxx

  • Search the ldm-users archives: