Re: Mollwide Area Files

Except for receiving the 00Z composite last night, we are still having a
problem receiving the McIDAS mollwide IR AREA files. Purdue was also
seeing this problem last night. Is anyone else having problems with
receiving this file?

Jim
--
James P. Koermer             E-Mail: koermer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Professor of Meteorology     Office Phone: (603)535-2574

Jim Koermer wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've noticed that we haven't received any Mollwide McIDAS AREA files,
> since the 09/15Z data. Our other McIDAS files are current.
>
> Jim
> --
> James P. Koermer             E-Mail: koermer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Professor of Meteorology     Office Phone: (603)535-2574
> Natural Science Department   Office Fax: (603)535-2723
> Plymouth State College       WWW: http://vortex.plymouth.edu/
> Plymouth, NH 03264

  • Search the ldm-users archives: