Re: here comes the flood?

Hi Ben,

> Hi All,
>
> I've noticed that flood.atmos.uiuc.edu has been down for a while.
> Unfortunately not in time enough to keep from losing a few hours worth of
> data here.  Anyway, right about the time I got out of class and had a
> chance to notice things were going horribly wrong, they became right
> again.  It looks like David has flood up and running again.  I'm seeing
> plenty of IDD|DDPLUS and HDS, and everything else seems to be running
> fine.

Actually, it was down from 8:30 AM until early this afternoon. Until I get
the OK that it is safe to switch from Dave, I'm staying with SSEC. I don't
want to miss any data from this big snowstorm coming into northern IL.

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: