Re: "Split loop" error?

This is a fix I used that works, make the change in the ldmadmin script:

changed out this line
#   ( @QUEUES ) = split( "[ \t\n]+", `ls $pq_path` );

with
   ( @QUEUES ) = split( ' ', `ls $pq_path` );

                      Gerry Creager N5JXS

                      <gerry.creager@tamu.e        To:
ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      du>                          cc:

                      Sent by:                     Subject:  "Split loop"
error?
                      owner-ldm-users@unida

                      ta.ucar.edu

                      03/13/2003 01:13 AM

I've been working with a Suominet installation and we are getting a
split loop error when we try to start ldm.

Redhat 8.0, perl 5.8 installed via RPM with the distribution.  I believe
this is the ldm runtime set.

I'm thinking I may need to recompile ldm and try again, but I'm looking
for suggestions from those more knowledable than me!

Thanks, Gerry
--
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager@xxxxxxxx
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578

  • Search the ldm-users archives: