Well, I tried...

What I believe to be part of UIUC's internal network was down from about
13:30Z until 15:45Z. I switched COD over at 15:45Z. Sure enough, a few
minutes later, it came back up, but the LDM still hasn't recovered as of
15:55Z. I switched College of DuPage over to U-W Madison, and so now I am
getting data, as I feed through them. Sorry for the trouble!

I guess everyone but us are doing maintenance this weekend! :-)

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: