Re: NMC3/FNEXRAD radar mosaic

Hi Patrick,

Our feed is current as of this morning--we get it from Cornell.

--Kevin

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator               **********************
Dept. of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences           ktyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University at Albany, ES-235                    518-442-4571 (voice)
1400 Washington Avenue                          518-442-5825 (fax)
Albany, NY 12222                                **********************

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003, Patrick O'Reilly wrote:

> I know there was a planned power outage 12 April at Unidata that affected
> the production of the NMC3 6km composite radar data, but does anyone know
> if/when the feed will be re-activated?  The last data I have of this type is
> 12 April around 0900Z.
>
> Patrick
> Patrick O'Reilly
> Meteorological Decision Support Scientist
> The STORM Project - University of Northern Iowa
> patrick.oreilly@xxxxxxx  ~  ph: 319-273-3789
> http://www.uni.edu/storm
>
> "No trees were killed in the making of this e-mail...however,
> a large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced."

  • Search the ldm-users archives: