NIU is running LDM-6.0.11

I took advantage of the long data outage this morning (sorry about that,
didn't think to check it last night) and went ahead and installed
LDM-6.0.11. I know it and 6.0.10 have one minor bug: it takes a long time
for it to shut down when you type "ldmadmin stop". But otherwise, this and
the previous version are rock-steady and are up and running on weather2
and the last-resort backup, weather.admin.niu.edu.

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: