DPA archive?

We had a file server problem today, causing us to miss (among other
things) the DPA grids (radar estimated precip) sent over NOAAPort
from 12Z through 22Z (12/07/2003).

Does anyone know of an archive we could retrieve these from in the
raw form that we can send through our LDM? Any help would be
greatly appreciated!

Stephen D. Adams
Vice President - Research and Development
Agricultural Weather Information Service, Inc.
ph: (334) 826-2149 ex103        email: sadams@xxxxxxxx
    (334) 826-2152 (FAX)        http://www.awis.com

  • Search the ldm-users archives: