AMRC Web, FTP, and ADDE Servers Inactive

Hello,

As of approximately 14:45 UTC today we have returned amrc.ssec.wisc.edu back to service (for Web, FTP, and ADDE servers). We will have to take the system down to replace a defective hard disk this afternoon. We will keep you posted with any outages. As always, ice.ssec.wisc.edu will be up through out this period.

Regards,

Matthew

Matthew Lazzara -Meteorologist- Antarctic Meteorological Research Center
947 Atmospheric, Oceanic and Space Sciences    http://amrc.ssec.wisc.edu
Space Science and Engineering Center         E-mail: mattl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
University of Wisconsin-Madison                    Phone: (608) 262-0436
1225 West Dayton Street, Madison, WI 53706           Fax: (608) 263-6738