Weather3.admin.niu.edu is up...weather2 is down

I think I have got it. Weather2's hard drive is scrambled now, and I just
found the problem: it was a new kernel I had installed last week. Fedora
just released a bugfix to the bugfix and also patched additional stuff.
But to fix weather2, I had to take it down to fix the scrambled drive
blocks, which will take over a day to do. Fail back over to
weather3.admin.niu.edu, hard drive "descrambled" and on the new kernel.

E-mail: gilbert@xxxxxxx                                               ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: