Re: Major data issues now?

Big uplink snafu.  I suspect the meesage can't be sent due to the probs.

See http://weather.noaa.gov/tgstatus/

-Eric

--
Eric Nelson  - Weather Data Manager

College of Dupage Meteorology Dept.
http://weather.cod.edu
enelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Sure, your opinion is important, just not as important as you think it is."

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007, Daryl Herzmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> By the time I send this, I suspect a ADMNCF will come out, but I am
> missing lots of data (at least Level3 and WMO products) since 2330Z .
> Anybody else seeing this / know what is up?
>
> thanks,
>    daryl

  • Search the ldm-users archives: