[ldm-users] root owns ldmd.log

I have an ldm install (6.7.0) that for some reason has its ldmd.log file owned by root, mode 600 when it starts up. I've gone back over my install steps, and I can't see what I've missed.

Anyone know what I might have done wrong?

Matt

--
Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave
a trail.

begin:vcard
fn:Matt Foster - N0EYE
n:Foster;Matt