Re: [ldm-users] LDM, McIDAS and more under Centos 5.2 or something else?

Some of us learned that with Solaris 2.4.  :-)

Under RHEL 5, yum works just fine, as noted, even for minor version updates.

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
plaws@xxxxxx

How am I doing? Please contact my director, Craig Cochell, at craigc@xxxxxx