[ldm-users] Weatherx.admin.niu.edu outage

If you have a backup in your LDM 6.7.0 file, then this message is an informational advisory only.

At precisely 18Z, our Internet 2 connection and primaary Internet connection from Cogent both went down. Techies are working on restoral, but right now, I have about dialup speed to the Internet. My NOAAport system is keeping all my data current minus the stuff from UNIDATA, of course, but I have no idea how long this will go on for. It's being worked on, and I will send a follow-up when we're back up.

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: