[ldm-users] Data question--GFS from NCEP servers

Does anyone know if there is a GLOBAL GFS operational dataset on the NCEP ftp
servers that has the same vertical resolution in the lower levels as the Grid
212, which is North America only,..by that I means contains 875mb and 825mb
levels?  I can't seem to find one.  If not, does anyone know of plans to add
one?

Thanks,
Robert Mullenax
CSBF Meteorology