Re: [ldm-users] 20090704: Level 2 radar issues from NWS CRH

Gilbert Sebenste wrote:
> True, but they would recycle/circulate latent to other machines, and
> that's just bad all around because it causes more bandwidth to be
> consumed, regardless of whether or not the products are rejected.

Your assumption is that only people on the IDD use LDM; I would
challenge that perception, and argue that LDM is utilized outside of IDD
probably more than in it.

I would argue that putting any additional sanity checks in the LDM code
will have undesired results outside of the IDD paradigm.

Stonie

  • Search the ldm-users archives: