[ldm-users] Turning off RPC

Having, for better or worse, moved well past the world of NIS and RPC (and CSH :-), I want to disable RPC on our LDM servers. Port 388 seems to work well enough.

Is it as simple as reregistering the program? Should I be setting something in a config file somewhere?

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
plaws@xxxxxx

  • Search the ldm-users archives: