Re: [ldm-users] NEXRAD2 disappearing

corrected below darn spell check
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeff Lake - Admin
  To: LDM Users
  Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 5:45 AM
  Subject: [ldm-users] NEXRAD2 disappearing

  Hello all,
  after a server upgrade to handle both NEXRAD3 and 2 on the same machine..
  moved to a different server so I could go above the max of 8gb the older
machine
  was limited to, I'm now running 12gb, so I bumped the LDM queue to 2gb.
  Everything was running smoothly, or so I thought..
  After about an hour of watching LDM, NEXRAD2 just stopped showing up..
  nothing in the log as to why.. did a restart of LDM.. bang NEXRAD2 starts
flowing
  again .. until that mysterious hour point..
  so what is happening?
  anybody got a guess?
  this time I deleted the queue and rebuilt.. will see if it lasts more then an
hour..\

  Jeff Lake K8JSL
  http://www.MichiganWxSystem.com
  https://www.TheWeatherCenter.net