From: ldm-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ldm-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larry D. Oolman
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 4:04 PM
To: Jenkins, Mack
Cc: ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ldm-users] Decoders

They are part of GEMPAK.  Look in $GEMEXE for any
program that starts with 'dc'.

Jenkins, Mack wrote:
> Hey guys, I am new to the world of LDM and GEMPAK.  I have been tasked
with getting it up and running.  I think I have most of what I need, but I
have not been able to locate the decoders.  Can someone point me in the
direction of the decoders?

--
Larry Oolman
Department of Atmospheric Science