Re: [ldm-users] FOUS11 KWNO product.

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010, Bruce Sinkula wrote:

Hello,

Can someone verify that they can get the entire "FOUS11 KWNO" product
hourly via NOAAport's Family of Services (FoS)  'domestic data' circuit?
My bulletin get truncated after about 1600 lines.  I had a colleague in
UW-Madison report that this same product was also-more
severely-truncated.

This is what University of Albany gets from NOAAport:

http://www.atmos.albany.edu/gopher-local/national/FOUS11

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: