[ldm-users] 20110524: NOAAPORT DVB-S2 Broadcast

Hi Jon,

re:
>We are comparing the data streams on our collection systems between the
>NOAAPORT DVB-S and DVB-S2 data streams prior to completely cutting over
>to the DVB-S2 broadcast.

A wise move :-)

re:
>During yesterday, I found approximately 70 products that we collected on
>the DVB-S data stream, but not on the DVB-S2.  I'm trying to determine
>if this was something with the products being sent at the source or
>something with our collection software.
>
>Did anyone see these products across the DVB-S2 data stream yesterday?
>
>FNUS81 KCAR 231516
>FPUS51 KCTP 231736
>SRUS53 KMPX 231035

Yes, we received all three of these products on DVB-S and DVB-S2 ingest
machines here in Boulder, and on a DVB-S ingest machine we maintain in
Vienna, VA.

re:
>Thanks for any feedback!

No worries.

Cheers,

Tom
* Tom Yoksas                                            UCAR Unidata Program *
* (303) 497-8642 (last resort)                                 P.O. Box 3000 *
* yoksas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  Boulder, CO 80307 *
* Unidata WWW Service                            http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/*

  • Search the ldm-users archives: