Re: [ldm-users] NEXRAD3 Again ... part III

This is getting crazy ...
when they switch uplink sites tomorrow maybe that is the problem

-Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gilbert Sebenste" <sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Sat, 30 Jul 2011, Jeff Lake wrote:

well.. after Jon from AccuWeather called Tech Control Friday afternoon..
I was still seeing the multiple products early Saturday morning (5-6z)
in my poking around it had gotten worse.
I called and added my 2 cents worth at 7z ..
was told "we will investigate"
now here at 1730 it is really horrible
getting multiples on every feed, except those not
from NOAAport [FSL2, EXP, LIGHTNING, CONDUIT, & NEXRAD2]
I am about ready to edit the max latency down to :30 minutes
but how will that effect model data ??

anybody else want to call and throw their 2 cents in

I just provided specific examples to their Network ops senter. Hang tight...

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NIU_Weather                            **
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/niu.weather                           *

  • Search the ldm-users archives: