[ldm-users] Weatherx.admin.niu.edu planned outage: Planned power shutdown in my building

Due to electrical work, they're going to shut down my building's
power sometime between 11 PM Thursday through 6 AM Friday CDT
(4Z through 11Z). The following servers will be affected:

weather, weather2, weather3.admin.niu.edu

Our NOAAport receiver/server and EMWIN LDM feed server
will NOT be affected.

Please make sure you have a backup in your ldmd.conf file,
for those who feed from me.

Thanks!

Gilbert

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***