Re: [ldm-users] A little help with pqact.conf and the RUC model

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011, donna Cote wrote:

Gilbert, I see a message on the nws-changes mailing list which I received yesterday. Maybe you can find some help at the referenced web page:
 www.nws.noaa.gov/mdl/gfslamp/docs/change_notice_01242012.php

Yes, I got that yesterday. The 80 km is going away, but the 236 grid (which I think covers the entire U.S.) is staying put. So I am going to use the 40 KM res data for now...and hope with the additional bandwidth that they raise the resolution eventually. I can dream, can't I? ;-)

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NIU_Weather                            **
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/niu.weather                           *

  • Search the ldm-users archives: