[ldm-users] SCOUR

Hey all and Happy Thanksgiving

Is there a way to use ldmadmin scour with a different configuration file other than scour.conf? According to thie scour.conf info it says "A scour configuration-file (typically scour.conf)..." which tells me there *should* be a way to use a different configuration file. I just don't know hot to do that.

Thanks for you help

Paul

* Paul L. Sirvatka          | Office: (630) 942-2118 BIC3501                 *
* Professor of Meteorology  | COD Weather Lab: (630) 942-2590                *
* College of DuPage         | Address: 425 Fawell Blvd. Glen Ellyn, IL 60137 *

  • Search the ldm-users archives: