[ldm-users] Weatherx.admin.niu.edu update

After doing a hard, long e2fsck file check, it appears that I was
actually smart. I apologize, but I actually thought ahead knowing my fortune with hard drives was bad, and made a RAID 1 array. I am getting
a fatal disk error upon boot-up of weather3; one of my 2 TB SATA
Seagate hard drives has bitten the dust. So, I am looking at these messages and realizing I'm down to one disk...but I am back on the air.

Whether or not I remain that way remains to be seen. And my hopes
of getting a replacement 2 TB SATA hard drive are about as good
as the Chicago Cubs winning the World Series this year. :-(

Then, weather2 went down when it's much smaller replacement disk filled up. That's back on as well, and I'm working on a permanent solution for it.

Fun, fun!

Gilbert

Gilbert Sebenste                                                    ********
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***