[ldm-users] To all my downstream and upstream sites...

Hello everyone,

I'll be switching servers in the near future, from real
machines...to virtual ones. Yes, weather, weather2 and weather3.admin.niu.edu will be mothballed and I will
be operating from VM's. The good news is that while I'll
miss my physical machines, these will be in a new high-speed
data center here at NIU, hooked up to 2 separate A/C units and generators,
so even if one fails, the other kicks in and takes over in the event of a power failure.

Anyway, if you could be so kind as to allow these machines into your ldmd.conf, depending on whether your are an upstream or downstream site, I appreciate it:

vm-weather.admin.niu.edu : 131.156.43.220
vm-weather3.admin.niu.edu : 131.156.43.221

At this point, I am not planning on a vm-weather2 because I can go nuts on increasing memory, CPU's etc on the other two.

Do NOT feed from those sites yet, but hopefully soon I'll get them up and running after I verify all is well.

Thank you!

Gilbert

Gilbert Sebenste                                                    ********
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***