Re: [ldm-users] inserting without md5 check?

Karen, if you want to use Joseph's idea (the pqinsert -i) and yet have
files with the exact same filenames, you may have each source add an
identifier to the file name. I have done this in the past, where machine x
would insert "file1.grib2" as file1-machine_x.grib2 and machine b would do
theirs as "file1-machine_b.grib2". In this manner LDM uses the checksum of
the filename (string) instead of the (probably exactly the same) file
checksum.