Re: [ldm-users] tcv

lol.. yah

thanks figured it was something like that.. just threw a wildcard ‘file
everything’ for that prod type to see what’s flowing through

fyi

http://old.modelweather.com/text/patrick/test/

guess it helps to do that every now and then to catch the stragglers.

FWIW, we got a copy over NOAAport:

http://www.mesonet.org/data/public/noaa/text/archive/2015/06/16/TCV/201506161549.KHGX_TCV_HGX.562.txt

our regexes match on either the WFO (KHGX is in our region) and/or the first 3
chars of the PIL / AWIPS ID (TCV).  At least, in theory that should do it ;)

Jared

Patrick L. Francis
Vice President of Research & Development
AerisWeather

http://www.aerisweather.com
http://www.modelweather.com

FB: http://www.facebook.com/wxprofessor