[ldm-users] Alert product IDs / Categories

Hello, I'm trying to understand the AWIPS ID, product ID, and Severity IDs from
NWS.
I found this spreadsheet at http://www.nws.noaa.gov/om/vtec/
VTEC events spreadsheet (corrected February 28, 2008)

However, it doesn't seem complete.  For example, many items listed
here:http://forecast.weather.gov/product_types.php

Are not included in the spreadsheet-- such as AVW: Avalanche Warning
Where would I find those alerts in the NWS feed, without a AWIPS ID value, and
configure my LDM to receive them?
Any help would be great.
Thanks!
Regards,Joseph Spenner