Re: [ldm-users] LDM 6.12.14 crashing on only one machine, need help

On Thu, 3 Sep 2015, Gerry Creager - NOAA Affiliate wrote:

And I know EXACTLY how that one goes, too. Good luck!

It means that I can't do 1 hour of data backlog with everything I
get, but that's the compromise I had to make.

In the meantime: the latest 8 core I7s are just amazing to me. It used to take my old servers I just got rid of up to 10 minutes to catch up on the queue if the Internet went down and the LDM died. Now, it's almost instantaneous. #scary #Iloveitthough #Ithink #Maybe #Kinda

Gilbert

Gilbert Sebenste                                                    ********
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NIU_Weather                            **