Re: [ldm-users] LDM cluster on virtualized servers

We did this at the now-defunct Arctic Region Supercomputing Center from
about 2011-2015.  We were only using it to distribute limited GRIB outputs
from our Alaska WRF model runs to Alaska Region National Weather Service
entities.

So, it wasn't a heavy load (NWS network limitations prevented that,
anyway), but it was all quite straightforward.

---
Don Morton, Owner/Manager
Boreal Scientific Computing LLC
Fairbanks, Alaska USA