[ldm-users] Beams missing from top level scan in level 2 NEXRAD data

We've recently discovered that we are missing roughly a third of the beams
from the highest elevation scan in the level 2 data we are receiving. We've
seen this with every NEXRAD we've randomly checked. This also seems to have
been going on for quite some time - > months. We are trying to figure out
the cause. Has anyone else noticed this in the level 2 data?

Thanks,
    Greg

Greg Stossmeister
Interim Facility Manager