[ldm-users] NOAAPort rexmits flatline hrrr

I noticed that a portion of the 14z, all of the 15z, and some of the 16z HRRR runs over noaaport were incomplete... note some of the following files:

http://modelweather.com/files/patrick/noaaport/rexmits.2017.06.08.hrrr.png

Then I was thinking well, why was that... then i noticed that noaaport is flatlining again, which means perhaps the old retransmit issue is popping up again?

note the right side of this chart is the newest:
http://modelweather.com/files/patrick/noaaport/rexmits.2017.06.08.flatline.png

Figured i should let everyone know, since I already got in trouble, hopefully we can keep some of you getting the same

To view live noaaport volume / status etc..:
http://modelweather.com/noaaport/status/

Cheers,

--patrick

…………………………………………………………...........