[ldm-users] Missing grid data today

Has anyone else experienced a significant amount of missing grid data (at
least) today? I noticed that I missed quite a bit of NAM (GRID218) data
from today's 12Z cycle, and I'm not sure why. I checked our latency, and we
had a few spikes up to a few minutes, but that's it. I see quite a few
entries in my ldmd.log file showing primary/alternate transfer-mode
switches. Is that normal?

Thanks for any input.

Matt

--
Matt Foster, Science & Operations Officer
NWS Operations Proving Ground