Re: [ldm-users] [LDM #GLZ-112418]: futex

As far as I know, the "futex" issue only affected MacOS and hasn't been one
for several years now.

here:
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/known-problems.html

it did not specify MacOS directly, but said "some" systems.

I can work around it, just thought I would check since the issue was listed over a year ago... while working with dishes as feeds, i've never experienced the issue... but it could also be related to a ryzen cpu (my first ryzen, though I have used amd before) instead of intel, or some other buggery.

cheers,

--patrick

  • Search the ldm-users archives: