Re: [ldm-users] Ongoing NEXRAD3 Outage

Hi Ryan and fellow LDMers,

I fired up a notifyme and saw NEXRAD3 was dry at two different sites, then
about 30 seconds later it came back.  Do you see data flowing again?

I suspect this was a result of a solar outage at the uplink site, tis the
season after all.

I'll keep an eye on it, which will of course ensure nothing interesting
will happen.

Best
-Mike

*Mike Zuranski*