Re: [ldm-users] Is Synoptic BUFR data available over noaaport?

  • To: Devin Eyre <Devin.Eyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] Is Synoptic BUFR data available over noaaport?
  • From: Stonie Cooper <cooper@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 11:05:18 -0500
Additionally, I see Sweden's WMO headers for their surface synoptic BUFR
files are:

IU(K|S|)C8[01]
IUSX40

*Stonie Cooper*
Software Engineer III
NSF Unidata Program Center
*I acknowledge that the land I live and work on is the traditional home of
The **Chahiksichahiks (**Pawnee), The **Umoⁿhoⁿ (**Omaha), and The **Jiwere
(**Otoe).*