Re: [ldm-users] SBN/NOAAPort Dataflow Delays

All, Latest from NCF:

NOUS72 KNCF 052316
ADMNCF
 .
PLEASE PASS TO THE ESA, SOO, ITO, AFC, AND LEAD FORECASTER
 .
WHEN: June 5th, 2024
 .
SUBJECT: SBN Dataflow Delay Update
 .
AWIPS Data Update: Queues NMC and NMC data older than 90
minutes have been purged to restore functionality faster.
Message Handling backlogs have been burnt off, and the
SBN queues are dropping, but since there is always data
coming in, it make take several hours to be completely
caught up. Clearing the MHS backlog should increase the
turnaround time for the short fused products.
 .
NCF

*Mike Zuranski*
Data Engineer II