Re: [ldm-users] CPC website down?

Unintentionally sent to a single user instead of the mailing list:

Does anyone have any updates or more info on this? The ftp site at https://tgftp.nws.noaa.gov has been offline for several hours, and the ncep status page is also unavailable for me:

https://www.nco.ncep.noaa.gov/status/messages/

Updated status... I did get a response from NCO Ops. Apparently lots of users reporting the issue:

*2024-06-25 01:33:25 EDT - Iva Talley*^Additional comments
NCWCP Network Issue - UPDATE #3

Key Points

No major updates to recovery efforts in NCWCP.
Troubleshooting teams have traced the issue to a duplicate IP in the network, and they continue to work towards tracking it down.
Impacted Operational Service(s)
caphandler, including WEA is down.
MADIS is down.
FTPPRD is down.
TGFTP is down.
SPADES is down.
EDIS is down.
FTPS-IN/OUT/PUSH is down.
NWPS hydrodata is not updated.
OPC, CPC, EMC websites are down.
SPC, AWC, and WPC's website are not updating with current data.
Critical system and network monitoring is down
No ETR to full recovery.
See the NCO IT Status Dashboard for the latest updates and more information
https://sites.google.com/noaa.gov/nws-nco/status

Mary Beth Gerhardt

--
Senior Duty Meteorologist