Re: skip reading in java netcdf

Tom Whittaker wrote:

Hey John...

Do you have any idea when this might bubble up to the tip-top of your to-do list?

We gotta get this sucker running and hope it's sooner than later...I know you're busy, but wanted to ask...

Have a nice Thanksgiving...

tom

i assume you mean reading with strides?

i dont plan to retrofit it to th netcdf-1 library that currently does the actual I/O.

I am working on netcdf 2.2 that will replace that layer, and i will add stride reading to it. planned release in March 2004.

sorry i cant do it any sooner :^(