Re: Concurrent read/write from a file

Dave Husson wrote:

I need to read data from the end of a netcdf file that is being written to by another process. In C/C++, I am able to do this by using ncsync prior to my read. Is there a way to do this using the Java interface?

Thanks
Dave Husson

You should get the equivalent functionality from NetcdfFileWriteable.flush().

Let me know if that does or doesnt work.