Re: supporting additional file formats?

Eric Davies wrote:

Hi John,

this sounds like just the ticket.

I had found the IOServiceProvider class, but the copy of the source code I pulled down didn't have any ucar.nc2.iosp directory, and the documentation did seem a little sparse (as you mentioned). Can you provide a url to the sourcecode that would have the
iosp directory?

Thank you,

Eric.

from main page:

 http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf-java/index.html

get  source from link at:

"To build from source, download the source code <ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf-java/v2.2/ncSrc-2.2.03.zip>, unzip and follow the README."

namely

 ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf-java/v2.2/ncSrc-2.2.03.zip